DAVID THOMAS, Elkhart Central (1979)
, High School
- Football: 2-year letterwinner, Team MVP, Elkhart Truth MVP, 1978 First Team All-State Punter, 1978 All-NIC Quarterback, 1978 Captain.
- Basketball: 2-year letterwinner.
- Track: 2-year letterwinner.
- Golf: 2-year letterwinner, 2-time First Team All-state selection, Captain of 1979 State Championship Team.
Attended Indiana University at Bloomington.
4-year letterwinner (Golf), 4-year letterwinner (Football), Co-captain (3 years), Competed in two NCAA National Championships (1980, 1982.), Post-College
- 11-time Elkhart City Men’s City Champion, runner-up 6 times.
- Inducted into Indiana High School Golf Hall of Fame (1997).
• Elkhart Youth Football Board Member and Coach (2003-04).